It’s too Stressful to Reduce My Stress!
First things first.
Do not make reducing your stress one more thing on the to-do list.
If you know you are under stress,
you need to address it with love, realism and gentleness.
Here are just a few of the ways that stress can manifest itself in your life:
Weight Gain/Weight Loss
Inappropriate reactions to events
Do any of these resonate with you? Do you notice any of these in yourself or those around you?
You can make changes to reduce your stress without it being a big deal.
You need simple, efficient strategies that can be used throughout your day to relieve stress.
Here are 5 quick ideas to help YOU get started on your stress reducing.
1) The most powerful stress reducing technique is this: Deep breathing.
Three deep breaths in through the nose, all the way down to your diaphragm, three deep, slow breaths out through the mouth.
(Tip: Place one hand on your tummy so that it rises and falls with your breathing. Then you will know that you are breathing deeply enough.) You can use this simple, yet oh-so-powerful technique before phone calls, conversations with co-workers and family members, and when an anxiety-producing situation presents itself. Although it is simple, it is extremely powerful. Using this technique throughout the day has changed people’s lives. My coaching clients can confirm this.
2) You need to have some quiet time. One way to achieve this is to wake up 15 minutes before anyone else in your home. This is your time for quiet, a cup of coffee or tea, and a time to think and plan. Another time can be lunchtime. Close your door or go for a walk by yourself without any conversation. No phone is allowed during this time!
3) Self care is extremely important. Pick one thing to start. It can be very simple: a glass of water every hour, fruit as part of your lunch, a salad for dinner or going to bed early.
4) Change your thinking. The world CAN get along without you. Learn to say no. It takes practice.
5) Laugh often. This is an excellent stress reducer.
It’s the little things that can add up to big changes and feeling less stressed.
Just get started.
Scroll down to leave a comment. 😊
#stressreducing #stress #ReduceYourStress #DianaFletcherStressReducingExpert #Destress #breathe #Deepbreathing #happyonpurpose #StressReducingStrategies #health #yourhealth #selfcare #selflove #selfhelp #quiet #chill #quiettime #water #healthy #stressed #toostressed #sayno #justsayno #fruit #laughing #laugh #takecare #loveyourself #lull #peace #calm #breathing
Stress Reducing Tips for the Holidays –
If you feel as if you are too stressed to reduce your stress,
this may help: Click Here"